RoaringFlameLostinShadow RoaringFlameLostinShadow 31-35, M 8 Answers Aug 5, 2012 in Hobbies

British entertainment does tend to be more plot and dialogue driven, rather than colour and movement. But I suppose its about your taste and there is room for both,

Best Answer

I'm not downplaying American effort but there's something unquestionably authentic about every role I've seen a Brit in.

Best Answer

I love a epic blockbuster as much as a great drama and couldnt care less who made it. There is a place for both indeed.

Best Answer

Agreed. But with the advent of the global market there are movies coming out, (Some Russell Crowe efforts come to mind) which have the qualities of both authenticity and blockbuster. You dont have to like the movies. But its difficult not to see the standards applied.

Best Answer

I think Britain sets the standard for stage. Its very much an institution. And as much as we contribute great acting and powerful drama to cinema, i think the French, Germans and recently the Scandavians have excelled at cinema.

Best Answer

Let's give the Swedish credit too though - the Millennium trilogy is an epic.

Best Answer

Thats part of the Scandanavian countries. Not being pedantic just thought i should mention that lol

Best Answer