radcock@something.somethingelse. the driver who hit me was an uninsured, unlicensed 16 year old who snuck his parents' car out and backed into me at a red light. roddy adcock was saying that if his son had done the same thing, he would have slapped him. several months later i happened to very randomly be watching the midday news, and they announced that a cop had been forced to resign due to family violence against his son. my IMMEDIATE THOUGHT was of him before they even announced it. and low and behold, it WAS him!! here is the question: can you beat this story with a TRUE story of your own?
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 2 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in EP

Yeah, it doesn't involve me but it's interesting. There is a tiny speed-trap town in the south part of Oklahoma City called Valley Brook, it consisted of ***** bars, convenience stores, gas stations, a city hall & police station. Their police officers are notorious for racial profiling, and also pulling over people who are leaving the bars and the city makes most of it's money for traffic citations. The police chief got pulled over in another county in Oklahoma and was found with a variety of illegal drugs in car (evidence that was seized during traffic stops) , he got arrested for dealing in meth, plead guilty and now has some sort of wasting disease. One of their police officers has committed suicide before that happened and they had a bizarre incident with a citizen trying to break into the town hall at night and ended with a shooting.

Best Answer

oh gawd..gotta love police corruption! the people who believe that police are squeaky clean heroes really grind my gears. one time my friend was really sick and she went to the hospital. they entered her ssn incorrectly, and she had to go to another hospital later in the week. they told her at the new hospital that she was "drug seeking", which she was not doing, and they arrested her, putting the cuffs on so tightly that her wrists bled. the cop who cuffed her happened to see her leaving the blood donation place after giving blood like a week later, and he stopped her and told her that he was "on to her" or whatever....well, my friend is Yale-educated, and she RUNS hospitals. she just so happened to have to go to the hospital that arrested her, about a month after all of this happened, to see how well the nurses were trained and stuff. she said they didn't know the difference between small pox and chicken pox and that she could have shut them down right then! when she said that to them, their eyes got wide and they just shut up hahaha

Best Answer

think she had a case for a lawsuit if she chose to...oh yeah, one of their fat-bellied cops came to the car lot-mechanic shop where I work (a half mile from Valley Brook) Saturday and asked if he could get some air for his tire (too cheap to pay 75 cents for air at the corner store) , the boss made a remark "I think you're the one that gave me a $20 ticket" the cop mumbled something I came out of the office to see his face and he gave me such a look like "What are you staring at" I'm sure he gets stares all the time. The cop gave my boss a ticket for a license plate out of date on a car for sale, the cop was too ignorant to know the car dealer laws, he had a paper car dealer tag on the car so it didn't matter if the regular tag was out of date. My boss went twice to city hall and brought a copy of the law and they had to throw out the ticket.

Best Answer

So Roddy Adcock slapped his son.. eww.

Best Answer

lmao yeppp

Best Answer