bajana bajana 22-25, F 4 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Politics

good 4 him..he's a total windbag...like his buddies, Rush Limbaugh and Mitt Romney...they support the 57% of the country which rape and pillage the world for their own pleasure! lol

Best Answer

In case you haven't figured it out yet, The Donald makes his living getting owned. He's a huge professional wrestling fan and the whole point is he spouts endless trash talk that gets the audience worked up only to get owned at some point. He's a modern day Archie Bunker, the curmudgeon who you are either stupid enough to agree with or get to laugh at when he gets owned.

Best Answer

I dont care really... Obama nor Trump can't do anything for my country so I don't care...its all entertainment for me!

Best Answer

Yeah, well now The Donald is calling for a revolution because Obama got reelected. The crap is just beginning to hit the fan here and there's nothing entertaining about watching the crazies take people like him seriously and start shooting.

Best Answer

My point exactly...these people aint serious about ****!

Best Answer

There's many videos to your link.

Best Answer

I cant send you the video as a message because Im not in your circle :(

Best Answer

didnt watch video but trump was owned at birth

Best Answer

WTV....Obama owned his ***!

Best Answer