juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 11 Answers Dec 20, 2011

You pick jb. I trust you.

Best Answer

The TRUH about you is that you would enjoy sipping some fine Irish and toasting all the joy in your life. Feeling such satisfaction in all of it has been created by you

Best Answer

I'm allergic to alcohol. No way for you to have known. Please try again.

Best Answer

The TRUTH about you is that you could enjoy lying on a Beach in the Caribbean rather than enduring the Winter chill

Best Answer

Ok JB you asked. this earlier today. So kets clear this up.. I dare you to be truthful and I will never kiss and tell I promise! Otjsrwiae I will *** the world till the truth **** out and I promise you this, I dare you!

Best Answer

LOL you are an aggressive soul makes me feel like I am back cracking heads in bars in Derry. What truth you want to know?

Best Answer

What ever is on your mind.

Best Answer

I am wish for a bottle of Jamesons, that never runs out

Best Answer

I don't understand the question. A kiss sounds good, though, if it was from the right person.

Best Answer

Promise!

Best Answer

Make a PROMISE to yourself that you will make 2012 the best year in your life

Best Answer

Truth

Best Answer

The TRUTH about you is that you are a woman of sincere beauty with the bonus of real intelligence and a sweet heart

Best Answer

Awww thank you *^-^*

Best Answer

pleasure my friend

Best Answer

Dare.

Best Answer

I DARE you to put yourself and your needs and desires first, instead of putting others ahead of you

Best Answer

I believe I should take your advice. :)

Best Answer

well do it my sweet friend :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Ok I will, happy now!?!?!? :)

Best Answer