Well that is a way to make you look at things differently.

Best Answer

That includes not blaming the people who actually are the ones to blame. I can not square that with my conscience...

Best Answer

Well. ****. I had better no play Mario Cart, then, because that game is just full of bastard computer characters

Best Answer

OKAY..count to three and I will and I will certainly get back to everyone I can on EP when my intire world will be transformed. Thanks for the reminder . Today is really a great day as the comedians were on EP all night and so this was my first day to use personal integrity and even in the face of depression , find things funny and laugh and stop wasting my time and energy on the negitive c....Stop myself with it the past ,the hate. , the ,..be gone !!!!

Best Answer

I feel like the SATAN.. no thats blamin too i guess. can i start over?

Best Answer

Does "anyone" include yourself?

Best Answer

thanks for being so concerned. listen: if you dont want to answer this then pls help us all by skipping it. Why does it make u feel inadequate that you have to be a smart ***?

Best Answer