http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/46534_150750514945950_100000330086908_349796_3248248_n.jpg <-- me with blonde hair. I had blonde hair for years then decided to have it dyed brown over a year ago. My roots grew out and i had my hair dyed dark again a few months later. Because my roots the dye held better there and now that my hair has grown out about 5 inches, i have my virgin hair, a band of dark brown, then about 6 inches of light brown (was my bleaches then dyed twice hair). I am wondering if i bleach my hair, will it evwn out, or will it be horrible different shades, and how i can prevent this.
dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 5 Answers Apr 11, 2012

Never go lighter than your own skin color.

Best Answer

I look good with light blonde. I have very fair skin and blue eyes.

Best Answer

last time i had multicolored hair, i bleached the crap out of it. turned it platinum blond. then i dyed it the color i wanted. which was electric blue at the time =)

Best Answer

Just beware of yellow or orange its happend to me a few times

Best Answer

Time and cutting the busted hair off will even things out. You have to pay thousands of dollars for the work of a person skilled enough with coloring to do it acceptably. Patience.

Best Answer

remember if your going to bleach remember its extremely harsh on your hair so make sure they do not over do it. Also lots of conditioning the leave in type.

Best Answer