digitaloverload digitaloverload 31-35, M 15 Answers Oct 26, 2013 in Hobbies

Sleeping out, relaxing and basically doing absolutely nothing :/

Best Answer

sit by the pool and read

Best Answer

Shopping with girlfriends. You can join us.

Best Answer

sleep or just relax while watching tv :P

Best Answer

That sounds like a great day. I would probably throw on some music to top it off.

Best Answer

People watch. It's amazing what people "choose" to wear in public!

Best Answer

sleep in...which i didnt get to do...😭

Best Answer

Yeah I had to get up early this morning which was a bummer since I stayed up so late lol. Had to run a buddy and his wife to the airport.

Best Answer

This is what I do...I take a niiiiiice bath.. I make sure I smell like a million flowers and then I wear my most comfy PJ's and have some comfort food ordered...then its me, my laptop and the bed...possibilities are endless. <br />
Also I mute my phone.

Best Answer

Lol sounds like an awesome day.

Best Answer

we are going to my best friend's little girls birthday party, then to play poker with my brother and friends. :-)

Best Answer

Do you play often or just once in a while?

Best Answer

We usually get together once a month.....usually we end up playing texas hold em most of the night......I am not really into cards that much, but we go to hang out with my friends and my brother. :-)

Best Answer

Nice that you guys take time to hang out though.

Best Answer

Sorry bout that. I don't know why people even waste time typing if all they want to do is be mean.

Best Answer

go to the beach

Best Answer

That sounds like fun too. Wish I lived near a beach. Might go to the mountains though.

Best Answer

hiking sounds fun!

Best Answer

Yeah sounds awesome. Might take my dog with me and have a good day.

Best Answer

have fun watch out though hiking can be dangerous on some mountains

Best Answer

On a Saturday ? bar hopping !

Best Answer

Relax all day long......then go out for beverages and dinner.....and probably more beverages.

Best Answer

Yeah that sounds like a good day. :-)

Best Answer

make more self shot pictures like a ******.

Best Answer

there is nothing wrong with self shots or being gay........you are just filled with hate and I pity you.

Best Answer

that's what you inferred. the fact is *you* are the one filled with hate, jackass.

Best Answer

No not at all.......How do you get that.....you are the one using the word ****** and insinuating that taking a selfie is something that only gay people do and that it is a bad thing......and yes it is what I inferred......how else am I supposed to infer it?

Best Answer

because i didnt say anything bashing faggots. i was just ******* around and boom your dickriding *** pops in with your crucifix of justice. **** you.

Best Answer

wow so much anger........sorry to have angered you more than you already were.....have a great day. :-)

Best Answer

Seriously. If you hate everyone so much, why are you even here still talking. Go bother someone else.

Best Answer

dicks. dicks everywhere.

Best Answer

work. I am a workahole

Best Answer

Where do you work?

Best Answer