dont show too much cleavage on the first date.. you can go a bit short on the skirt, but leave things to the imagination too :P best of luck :)

Best Answer

Thanks, I"m like terrible at these things but I want to look really good!

Best Answer

do your hair real well, keep make-up minimalistic.. some eye stuff and some lip gloss works best :) dress smart, a pretty dress
dont go over the line with showing skin.

Best Answer

I'm thinking of having it curled, I only ever wear just black eyeliner on my top lids flicked. And thanks for the advice!

Best Answer

sounds good. you're most welcome! best of luck :)

Best Answer

find something that suits your body shape...something tasteful and not short...and remember it's you that leaves the impression...the dress is just an item of clothing.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

Wear your best smile to match your beautiful heart. Splash on just enough intelligence, wit and laughter.<br />
Make sure your eyes reflect what you feel about him and look at him every time he speaks. <br />
Oh yeh wear the short cute dress cause the other girls will too but he will remember you instead.

Best Answer

go with the dress but make yourself look a little modest and a little more sexy and leave the rest up to him:)

Best Answer

Don't forget to impress him with your sparkling personality!

Best Answer

knee length with a nice top not to short first date and good makeup is essential

Best Answer

Knee length, not to short is better.

Best Answer