Shaun225 Shaun225 22-25, M 8 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Community

Trying to make friends is the worst way to make friends......I'm a shining example of that in my earlier years... but reaching out to people and letting things settle on their own with a touch of patience and a dab of respect will get you miles.

Best Answer

had a friend or two,there was a bond and then they go away.it left me sad.don't take friend too seriously on here.mean while,i will be your friend.

Best Answer

IMHO I think it's more difficult for men to form friendships. We're not hard wired to reach out to others in times of need. We're more the types to "go at it alone". In addition, when you do try to form friendships with other men, it's looked upon with a little suspicion. It's like you can hear the other person asking, "Why? Is he gay or something?". You can look to form platonic friendships with women. However, there will always be that nagging feeling in the back of the woman's mind, the one where she's wondering if you're just trying to get into her pants. Besides, as pleasant as it is to have female friends, we men also need male friends who understand what we deal with and what we're going through from a male perspective.

Best Answer

what kinda friend u're looking for?

Best Answer

Be yourself with the good personalities. People will like you :)

Best Answer

Mabye try not using caps on every word?

Best Answer