I think I'm more freaked out about the fact that while I've achieved all the goals I'd set myself, I have no idea if I am happy with the person I am, or for that matter what new goals to set myself. I feel quite directionless, maybe I need to do something different, change is as good as a holiday apparently??
RobsV RobsV 22-25, F 10 Answers May 18, 2012

I turned 25 back in 1973 - I'm still here.You'll be okay!

Best Answer

Feel you hven't accomplished what you wanted outta life? This early on? Come on, ya got nothin but time, so enjoy it and make the most of it

Best Answer

just loving it honey.........you too will

Best Answer

just don't think about how you lived a quarter of a century thus far..lol...C'mon now,it's a privilege!! you know how many people would have loved to live that long but didn't?? You're still very young in the grand scheme of things,live it up..

Best Answer

That's a really good point, I have thought about it like that, but I guess it takes alot before one is fully capable of letting go of ones selfishness.

Best Answer

I'm not so sure we ever completely let go of that.But thinking from another person's perspective a good way to approach situations you are grappling with.Happy birthday,btw.

Best Answer

Just pretend your 27

Best Answer

You're breakin' my heart

Best Answer

just wait til 30 ..enjoy 25

Best Answer

Eish, ya well that's enough said there I guess :)

Best Answer