"should I start saving for stuff like education" maybe you should consider shutting the **** up?

Best Answer

Have you considered keeping your opinions to yourself because clearly you have issues with that for saying stfu to me when CLEARLY I did nothing to you but I guess you're just a cyber bully to get people to feel bad I'm just asking for help about some 2 weird newborns from a weird mom like me but clearly you don't care because you want to NOT help by saying that now go comment to somebody who won't take you're bullshit of wait that person is me thank you and GOODBYE

Best Answer

No, I'm not a cyber bully, that's honestly my opinion! Of course you should try to save for your kids in anyway you can? Read books, go to parenting classes, don't go some random social site and expect honest answers, it's not going to happen! I replied that way, because honestly it's the stupidest question I've read all night, and the way you worded it didn't make you seem any more serious. All I could think was, is she being ******* serious or is she just a stupid troll?
Your entire question seemed like bullshit, of course you're going to get bullshit sarcastic answers.

Best Answer

Like yours? Because I wouldn't come here if I did that ALREADY so clearly this is kinda my second to last opinion >.>

Best Answer

Like mine what? And clearly it's not! I just said, your wording made you sound like there was nothing to take seriously in the your question AT ALL, like you were some bubbly idiot who popped out two kids without any kind of background. I don't know you, so add some information and make it MAKE sense because everyone on the internet is not going to know what the hell you have or have not done. If you really want help, make that clear first. Example: "I didn't do this because this, and I'm asking here because this" Not " Halp? Halp? I can't deal with all this cuteness, blah blah or something lots of stupid emoticons" If you don't get that, maybe you should think about it -_- either that or you are just a troll and I'm not continuing this conversation.

Best Answer

Nobody asked you to now did they? And plus I'm a idiot like everybody says I don't trust people with my info so if you didn't CARE or even wanted to help so why come here? Why waste your ******* "precious" time with this question? Don't you have others to make your comments like this one? Does it matter that your comment makes no point to me at all? Does it really matter that people think I'm a idiot for asking for help on the ******* bullshit internet? I think you think I'm a troll but you don't affect me so it doesn't matter at all because it won't matter what you say at this point because it won't matter no more so yeah. It's my choice to say it like that because I feel it's my business to say what's going on or not. So I guess it's my fault for not trusting people to know my information about me myself i and them. I feel it's my choice to put that information or not because they might not even care about it anyway or think I'm some troll or some loser a something and think I'm some ******* idiot for coming on this website to do this **** in the first place. So it's good to share the information you think it's important to people to say information about what's going on, why it's happening, when did it start, how did it start and etc because some people don't feel comfortable sharing that with people and don't feel say saying it. So I said the information that seemed right for me and my personality so it's not my fault I'm not a normal person who says their information all willy nilly on the internet. So thank you for your information PacingCircles.

Best Answer

I'm not wasting precious time, and It's not like I'm talking about your ******* birthday? You're not an idiot for coming on the internet, you're an idiot of thinking people will take your question seriously for the way that you asked it. If it's relating to the things you need help with, then of course someones going to need more information. That's just LOGIC.
And I think it's funny that you think I'm a "normal person" who has my information "willy nilly" on the internet. *eyebrow raises* I'm extremely internet cautious. Dear God, do you even think?

Best Answer

I guess safe ing would be a good idea...

And as I am a twin my self a word of advice never forget there two individuals and not just a pair of twins yes they'll probably be really close and dressing them alike (if identical) is fun but never force the. Allow them to be their own person and not a copy of each other

Best Answer

Nope. Focus on right now. Read about plagiocephaly; sure as **** your pediatrician hasn't.

Best Answer

xc That's hard....but whatever .___. I'll deal with it..I guess OwO

Best Answer