I think it's possible sometimes.

Best Answer

You can only be devoted to one person. Q~Q

Best Answer

some people seem to be able to

Best Answer

no...women are complex little packages triple dipped in psycho and each month they get really difficult it's like they been triple dipped in concentrated psycho...and when women live together they cycles synch up which makes for a really bad time...plus no two women are alike...one may like something and the other doesn't and it's just too much and too overwhelming....

Best Answer

Wow...you got that right. Q~~Q

Best Answer

No, you can't.<br />
Love is devotion through body, heart and mind to one person. <br />
You cannot claim to love someone if you run to someone else when times get tough with bf/gf #1. You'll run to one over the other if you like a particular thing about #1 or #2, thus meaning you are not devoting yourself to either one...simply using them to fulfill your own desires at a given moment in time. <br />
Also, you'd likely end up favoring one over the other anyway.

Best Answer

I agree, no you can't. You can't be devoted to two people...one is a winner ..one a loser. Q~~Q

Best Answer

sure you can.

Best Answer

I disagree. Q~~Q

Best Answer

that just means that our brains work differently. I think that from day to day you can jump between them, and love them equally on average.

Best Answer

But you cant be devoted equally....that is almost impossible unless you are a saint. Which if you were a saint you wouldn't have two partners. Q~~Q

Best Answer

you are right. If I was a saint I would have two dosen. I'm not religious.

Best Answer