Excedrin has been the most effective OTC non-natural drug I have ever taken for pain! (Though I buy the cheaper off-brand -- it's the same thing!) The acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine combo works better than I expected! It works for more than just headaches! My husband has taken it to take the edge of his back pain too. I definitely recommend it! (Note: Of course, there are some limitations who can take what. Aspirin is not to be given to people under 18. Acetaminophen - Tylenol - is processed by the liver, so it's not good for those with liver problems. Whereas, Ibuprofen - Advil or Motrin - is processed by the kidneys.) Also, don't forget Naproxen (Aleve)! For my dad, that works better than anything else!

Best Answer

thanks, I forgot Aleve.

Best Answer

no problem! =)

Best Answer

If you are talking those drugs, you have a future of Liver and Kidney problems to look forward to.

Best Answer

BC powder.

Best Answer

artichoke

Best Answer