there is some half truth in not what she says but what the norm has been... there are alot of people attracted to mature people regardless of the age..... as a woman i would just watch certain signs...some men like younger women cause they figure they can train them..... a younger woman is going to be more into her man then someone his own age.... and yea it is a big ego boost when a 50 yr old dates a 25 yr old....you kinda have to ask yourself exactly what do you have in common.......and when you start to get older will those same common interest still be there......

Best Answer

I never think age is an issue if you love somebody,happy,and treats you with respect,vice versa.

Best Answer

I say they have Oedipus complex issues, which is probably what Ms. Banks is alluding to.

Best Answer

Is this where the statement came in "who's your Daddy" I love to teach young women about sex, such a freash scent of a woman.

Best Answer

People have been maintaining, building and growing meaningful relationships like those you describe for thousands of years. After we are all gone, they'll likely continue. If they're true and authentic, they'll last as time has proven and will continue to tell. Proof is in the pudding (wisdom), not in a positioned celebrity marketed by ad groups who for decades have manipulated people's values and principles because they know our frailties so well.

Best Answer

Tyra Banks is an *******,. it is because of her young girls are anorexic and want to become "models"

Best Answer

I think she is the only one who has that issue

Best Answer

Tyra Banks, is an idiot if she thinks that!

Best Answer

I don't think it's true for everyone.

Best Answer

her opinion on anything means nothing to me. Shes.... an idiot from what i have seen. A wannabe

Best Answer

she's right.

Best Answer

I have dated someone twenty years older than me and also several years younger than me. I prefer my age or older, but that's simply because I like to be with people who are secure in themselves, no matter what age they are. Most of the time younger people are still figuring it out.

Best Answer

Okay Hon... I am telling you this little bit of information. As we 'females' age we loose our desire. When a female goes through 'the change' It's a LOT more than hot flashes. Her urge, her desire inflates. MASSIVELY! Therefore, a younger man comes in handy.
Maybe it's just me.

Best Answer

She's a stupid beatch by the way

Best Answer

Well I have daddy issues and mommy issues. I like older guys. Buh-hoo

Best Answer

Listen to Tyra

Best Answer

she is a fool

Best Answer

My opinion is that people in general can be needy and desperate to not want to be alone, so they settle for someone who may be less attractive or otherwise appealing at first glance. Myself, I've been told that I'm a beautiful looking man, which may be true, but I have so many other great attributes to offer (honesty, great career, dedicated, loyal, confident). Yet, I was married for 10 years, and my ex cheated on me with a man who I thought was much less attractive than I or her. Go figure!

Best Answer

If the guy/gal is old enough to be your parent, or young enough to be your kid, stay away!

Best Answer

no it is not ,that kind of thinking went out with L P.............lol..........x

Best Answer