aloserlikeme aloserlikeme 18-21, M 15 Answers May 18, 2012

I'd do everything I can to help them after all if there cutting thats when they need your support and help the most.

Best Answer

she/he is not doing anything bad ,if u think cutting is a bad thing then imagine what makes a person does it to him/herself,its not a choice

Best Answer

I don't hate cutters, I feel bad for them. If I discovered a friend was secretly cutting, I'd realise he/she was troubled and trying to hide it. I would let that person know I was there for them and do whatever I could to get them help.

Best Answer

You should find out all you can about cutting. Sometimes it's the only way those people can appear to be "strong and happy" because it's the only way they've learned how to deal with mental anguish. It's taking all the frustration and rage and turning it into pain, venting it out through the blood that flows through those cuts. Most people who are cutters tend to grow out of it and find new, healthier ways of dealing with the pains that life throws at them. As a former cutter, I know..<br />
If you value this person as a friend, you should let them know that you are there for them. Getting angry at them, or expressing disgust in what they do is only going to make it get worse. Of course you should express concern, and just let them know that you will be there for them. It took a very strong friend to help me get over this addiction (yes, it is an addiction). Perhaps that's what your friend needs too, a strong willed, yet understanding friend to help them get through this.

Best Answer

I never cut nor do/did cut. I would truly sad because self harm of anyone close to me breaks me down. Its because I don't know what their feeling and its like Im useless because how do I suppose to help them without them getting angry at me.

Best Answer

not a common thing around Australia. not saying it don't happen. but auzzies tend to abuse a substance me thinks

Best Answer

I would feel bad for them and try to talk to them or get them help.

Best Answer

surprised and saddened at the same time

Best Answer