gingercat79 gingercat79 31-35, F 13 Answers Sep 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If you still love that someone, you should speak to that someone. It is a very good thing that they still want to talk.

Best Answer

It means that they have been thinking about you for five whole days! You should be happy! It’s better than not hearing from them again right?! CHEERS!! :)

Best Answer

yeah maybe i guess,will see when he next contacts me lol

Best Answer

If it's a long distance relationship then it's more likely that... unfortuantely they may have had their time and mind preoccupied by other things.. and by things I mean persons. It happens and its hard to blame them for that. Otherwise.. I don't get it. Be prepared for bad news..

Best Answer

after 5 days i'm p issed off.......make it 10 then i'll let you know if & when i would like to talk to you.......over & out

Best Answer

nothing else ..he/she is desperate for you... both in mental and physical needs :)

Best Answer

5 day backlog..I hate backlogs..

Best Answer

5 miserable days worth of uncomfortable catch up conversation....or simply BS.

Best Answer

Mind game. Control issues

Best Answer

It conveys to me a person not worthy of my good company a person trying to annoy

Best Answer