ginamarie1966 ginamarie1966 46-50, F 14 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Struggles

Not anymore -- but my happiness worth fighting for.

Best Answer

I'm the only person worth fighting for. If she contributes to my happiness and she's willing to communicate, yes. If she's not willing to communicate, then no.

Best Answer

If your LTR has given you ongoing issues, than perhaps he/she is not worth fighting for. If they are only causing you grief.

Best Answer

If it's with someone I truly love, then of course. No relationship is easy. Some are harder than others.

Best Answer

Any relationship will have its ups & downs.

Two bodies, One mind sounds good in songs but they are far from the truth, especially after the initial years.

so I am sure U will figure it out yourself.

Best Answer

I thought so, and fought hard as I could in my (ex) marriage.

But in the end, you both have to think it's worth fighting for. If you both don't, you're fighting a battle you will lose. That's a hard truth to learn. At least it was for me.

But if you're both of the mindset that the relationship is worth fighting for, then you have a chance.

The relationship I am in now has had some issues in the beginning. Hard ones that took a lot to overcome. But we believed in the worth of the relationship and we DID work through them, and are stronger for it.

I wish you luck, if you are in that place. And hope that the person you love values you, and the relationship as much as you are.

Best Answer

Umm, NO, If your are having on going issues then the Love of your life is not caring enough to work with you on these issues.

Best Answer

LTR?

Best Answer

Long Term Relationship

Best Answer

Been married 30 years with ups and downs and looking forward to more years in the future

Best Answer

Yes. Real love is worth fighting for. good luck :)

Best Answer

Ltr?

Best Answer

Long Term Relationship

Best Answer

Oh well you are already in a relationship so why not keep on fighting for it? What makes it unworthy?

Best Answer