LizzeeB LizzeeB 18-21, F 9 Answers Jul 28, 2012

da da da do do do do, welcome to the twilite zone.

Best Answer

Are ancestors a possibility? Could be. We all have to been linked to a branch of families from one to the next even with different races involved in the past, when you think about it...we are all related.

Best Answer

Yes, yes, I believe so too!

Best Answer

Freaking creepy thought XD

Best Answer

Not really, I think it's awesome! think about the scientific belief that energy can niether be created nor destroyed, well we are energy, so I def believe our "souls" pretty much get recycled. Whether it be into ppl, animals, trees...yes trees have souls haha. But yea, it's cool to think I may have been an Egyptian queen in a past life lol :P

Best Answer

LOL kickass!

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer

It's Possible.

Best Answer

I would think so. Or even family members. I've never experienced that tho!

Best Answer

Yeah, like you know that saying " a best friend is a sister destiny forgot to give you " ....so It's possible I think, that you could have been sisters in a past life, cool to think about :P

Best Answer

I'm not gonna say it's not possible, but I don't think it's necessary. I actually find it rather validating to think that the two of you become friends just because your minds work in the same kind of way. Why do we need to look to reincarnation to explain it?

Best Answer

I don't look to reincarnation to explain. Someone brought that up to me and I thought it was a pretty interesting concept. Whatever makes it happen, it's a beautiful thing regardless.

Best Answer

It is that :)

Best Answer

Assuming there are past lives and this isn't your first, or theirs, then yes. It is possible. Since we still don't really know on a collective level, it still remains a possibility until proven otherwise.

Best Answer

Its never in an "Instant". Good things take time.

Best Answer