...oh MY...people are thinking I am saying the "me" is "me"...I just meant someone in your life...LOL...but, I must say...would like to be at your place when you wake up...after reading some of the answers!!! LOL
seagoat2 seagoat2 56-60, F 14 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Hobbies

Always the coffee everything else can wait

Best Answer

coffee, black and hot

Best Answer

You.<br />
Then coffee or tea as per our combined choice/ liking.

Best Answer

...LOL...read my added details...I didn't realize it sounded like I was talking about myself...

Best Answer

Coffee first, then I can figure out where the **** I am!

Best Answer

Couldnt we just have a cup of joe together?

Best Answer

...that works for me...coffee &amp; conversation is always a winning combination!

Best Answer

I don't know you personally but if the woman I "was" with made me that offer I can guarantee you, I would chose her. I may be crazy, but I don' have a death wish.

Best Answer

...hahaha...I see from so many replies that folks thought the me was me...and I meant it just as you took it!....

Best Answer

Why you of course

Best Answer

....LOL...see my details...I realize now the question sounds like the "me" is me....very nice of you to answer, Manwithabigsmile...you made ME smile...

Best Answer

Your beauty overwhelms us

Best Answer

U of course!

Best Answer

....LOL...I see that my question sounded like the "me" was "me"....LOL...I meant when you wake up in your own home...but, martinbo1...very sweet answer!!!

Best Answer

I try!!!!

Best Answer

I choose tea! 8D

Best Answer

TEA!

Best Answer

You now, coffee afterwards and screw the tea!!

Best Answer