Orion2089 Orion2089 22-25, M 15 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Education

To be honest - yes. It is arrogant to think God would put only human beings in the vast universe He created.

Best Answer

My question: With all the cell phone with camera and video... Where are the pictures & vids of proof??

Best Answer

There are hundreds of videos and thousands of photos of them...where have you been ?

Best Answer

life on other planets, yes. Life traveling the universe undetected just to spy on a planet bound semi intelligent species. Not so much.

Best Answer

I saw something that could be called a UFO when I was 11. A disc, rotating and traveling on the skyline with multi-coloured lights around the outside. My mother also saw something when driving in the US to visit one of my uncles. A UFO followed she, my aunt and my cousin through the Everglades for miles. They were so frightened they stopped at the first place they could find. Later, when on the NJ turnpike on a long stretch of road, it appeared once more.

I believe.

Best Answer

I certainly believe that there are other life forms out there, but I'm skeptical of the idea that they have visited Earth. In my view, there isn't a shred of credible evidence that aliens have visited us. Also, it's important to remember that the idea of intelligent alien life elsewhere in the universe is based on a misunderstanding of biological evolution; sure, there could be intelligence out there, but it's just one of many possible adaptations to help organisms fit into their ecological niche. So it's kind of chauvinistic in a way. It would be sort of like elephants searching for extraterrestrial trunks. There might be trunks on other planets, but it's incorrect to think of trunks as the pinnacle of all evolution.

Best Answer

I think people have seen them all along, but were simply afraid of getting labeled crazy. Other galaxies or even universes, yes, I believe.

Best Answer

Yes I believe in Ufos I have seen a round shaped flying object with colorful lights above me in the sky at 15 meters high in Germany between 7:35 and 8 PM.

I believe that there are other living creatures in the universe or space if we exist on earth then there must be other living creatures in the universe.

Best Answer

I think that surely there must be life somewhere else in this vast universe but do I believe any alien species has visited the earth? Well at this stage I don't believe there is any credible evidence to support such a belief. Sightings of UFO just means people have seen something they have no readily available explanation for. I'm not going to conclude that automatically there can then only be an extraterrestrial explanation.

Best Answer

Yes. We miss so much because we are usually looking down.

Best Answer

Actually we have an extensive network of around the globe of various types of telescopes all pointed outward. There has been a concerted effort by scientists to discover signs of alien life for many decades. Nothing to report yet though unfortunately...

Best Answer

nothing they have allowed anyone to report.

Best Answer

Well, recently I swore I saw something entirely unusual and I had no idea what the hell it was. It was just in the sky. Just there, doing nothing at a distance and it was sort of wavy almost. It had lights, but not the stereotypical "UFO" lighting. So I just don't know.

Best Answer

Something going on, had two different people tell me about encounters. One has friend who was with him and was implanted with something in his nose, it showed up on an MRI after he developed heart problems some 30 years later. The second person only told me because I told her about the other person's experience, she said they did something to do the back of her neck, I asked her to lift her hair so I could see and there was a scoop-mark. She said she would get dizzy in airports after that happened & thought it was the radar. There were many similarities in both stories. I don't want to be alone at night in a rural area now.

Best Answer

I want to believe

Best Answer

yup.....walk around the mall and look real close......they are not us.....

Best Answer