Paradoxalintent Paradoxalintent 36-40, F 8 Answers Jan 9 in Community

I went to France and Loved the Art Museums., especially Rodin. Riding on a train a person began singing Yankee go home. They did not sing that when my grandpa's brother spilled his blood fighting Germans there. At the help desk they workers and ignored me and would not help me. I spent a summer in the UK. I loved going to Scotland. I also enjoyed visiting Shakespeare's grave knowing he could no longer write plays to torture school children around the world with(kidding I am a huge Shakespeare fan. The clubs in London were fun and offered a variety music styles.. The people were polite and helpful. The plays were fantastic and the breakfast food was horrid. The fish and chips were yummy .The pubs were warm and fun. One young person made fun of my accent on a bus in London. Overall both were good experiences but I would definitely rather spend my money and time in the UK where the people treated me well.

Best Answer

Both, a Journey by Train.

Best Answer

UK.

Best Answer

Currently, UK...

Best Answer

Depends how you like your pansies

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

UK

Best Answer

UK is a definite, with only ONE count them ONE exception, and that is Cape D'adge

Best Answer

Frak both of those places.

Best Answer