THIS WAS JUST TO WASTE TIME! DON'T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUS. IF YOUR OFFENDED THEN DAMN! GET HELP!
Killtom Killtom 22-25, M 10 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

How to make friends and influence people.

Best Answer

cool statement, bro

Best Answer

lol - i was just wasting time, but it's partly true. look at how many people were offended...lol. when you challenge someone's identity they get stupid with you.

Best Answer

I'm not mad lol

Best Answer

lol i know ur good person. :)

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

anytime little sexy

Best Answer

What are you, the narrator?<br />
That all sounds about right...

Best Answer

"That all sounds about right..." no! I think you should. I'm just wasting time. just wrote whatever random thing that came out of my mind.

Best Answer

Interesting label maker you have there.

Best Answer

I really miss my label maker.. wonder if you can still get them? :)

Best Answer

I hear they are on sale at the local office supply store.

Best Answer

wow - that's label to you?

Best Answer

The question is what I label "a weak trolling attempt". Accuracy varies though. ;)

Best Answer

it's a premise. trolling is hardly on my mind. I'm wasting time and wrote a random thought. but I like how you really projected yourself into this random context. wink.

Best Answer

Oh, I like to play with controversial stuff. It was some negative labeling and I thought it would be fun to mess with.

Best Answer

Best Answer

That's nice...but where is my burger?

Best Answer

I have to first cook it behind my 2 story house. but first let finish making this lot algorithm and social network . lol.

Best Answer

well aside from being brutally honest and someone who does their homework, its now MY turn. YOU appear to be a product of the Atlanta welfare and social services.

Best Answer

LOL - my uncle is a senator and my family has been in politics for a longtime. look at my albums. lol

Best Answer