questionWeaver questionWeaver 56-60, M 19 Answers Jun 22, 2012

I did some experiments on this. My conclusion is they have to want to be taken, otherwise, they make quite a fuss.

Best Answer

If he thinks he could do it, I'd let him try. Being tossed over his shoulder might be pretty fun though.

Best Answer

Yes, but it's a tricky move. If you can't do it effortlessly don't risk it....unless you don't mind the ensuing laughter...which can be fun, if not necessarily the romantic mood you were going for.

Best Answer

Who says that's an urban legend? Why do you think that stairway scene in "Gone With the Wind" was so epic? <br />
I would love a guy to do that!

Best Answer

My annoying ex-boyfriend...was a terrible nag, but the sex was pretty good...He picked me up once, carried me to the bedroom and had my way with me >:).<br />
Heck yeah it was a turn-on!

Best Answer

I dunno about other women, but I LOVE being carried! Whether it's the bedroom or ANYWHERE xD :$

Best Answer

What about being carried asleep?

Best Answer

if the moment is right, it can be a lot of fun for everyone

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind

Best Answer

haha what the fack?!? It might be an urban legend if their legs were cut off or something...haha even on the wedding night that would be a tad bit too much. For real.

Best Answer

I'm with wingsgirl. I like to walk.

Best Answer

i like to walk to my bedroom.

Best Answer

Your icon/avatar is very ironic.

Best Answer

ahem! (take her tongue out)
yeah thanks! my avatar does not really define my preference though...you are smart cookie !

Best Answer

I find life ironic.

Best Answer