Update : omg....whew...The Bird that built a nest in a hanging flower basket in front of my window. Mother abandoned it during a storm....over 24 hours....wind was blowing and water was getting into the nest..... After up all night feeding it with a syringe...and heating pad I fixed the nest and out it back at 4 am this morning. The mother did come back after I put it back in the morning. i put an umbrella covering over the nest...mixed with fake plants on the side for coverage....and reinforced the the hook. What an experinace No more playing mother bird for me...thank god It was gone for almost 24 hours...omg i am relieved
EAGLEFLYING EAGLEFLYING 41-45, F 9 Answers Jun 17, 2012

I'd try to put the nest and peep back where it was. The mother will still feed it and take care of it if she can find it.

Best Answer

Try egg whites. But make sure they aren't cold. Use an eye dropper. Try googling "what to feed a baby bird". Call your local vet in the morning. Odds are good they will be able to steer you in the right direction. Make sure the baby is kept warm. Baby birds can't regulate their own body temp.<br />
http://www.marathonwildbirdcenter.org/baby_birds.html<br />
Try this one. It says not to give the bird liquids, but egg white is what I was instructed to feed a baby bird that I found. There are other sites that may steer you well. Good luck.

Best Answer

What happened to the parents? There is stuff online, but it says they need to be fed every half hour if featherless !! Beef cat/dog food and chopped up earth worms. Are you really up to that? Try and find a wild life rescue centre if you can, best chance for survival if mum and dad don't come back.

Best Answer

OMG WAS up all night...fed it warmed up / water soaked cat food in a syringe.....survived....mother came back after the storm.

Best Answer

Well done you :) Must be knackered consider yourself Godmother.

Best Answer

There are animal/bird rescue persons that are equipped to help. Depending on where you live -- look under animal rescue or call a local vet's emergency number or call the fire station. They can help you help them. Being a mother Robin would be rather demanding.

Best Answer

Yes......I fed it...was up from 1 - am to 4:00 am...
The mother came back...i had to put a heating pad under the best during the night nt he storm

Best Answer

Heat lamp and protein by a tube would be my guess

Best Answer

You could... It will die otherwise. Depends if you've got the heart an energy... and if ya got a hungry kitty

Best Answer

google homemade baby robin food

Best Answer

Set oven at 350F.

Best Answer