Someone should teach them what war is about. It's partly about winning a series of fire fights but it's mostly about destroying the enemy's will to fight and these guys clearly don't understand that because otherwise they wouldn't reinforce the enemy's will to fight by peeing on their dead.<br />
So much for being professionals.

Best Answer

Unconscionable, really. I'm embarrassed of them quite frankly.

Best Answer

That is revolting.

Best Answer

Hey. When I am dead, **** on me all you want. I don't care ... BECAUSE I AM DEAD!<br />
**** on me for all I care. At least I never wiped my *** with my bare hand when I was living.<br />
It was a stupid, juvenile act of disrespect for their enemy. So What? Get Over It! Its not worthy of a lengthy discussion, much less all the attention it has been given.

Best Answer

I would like to see how you react to watching your friends being shot, stabbed, blown up, tortured, and killed in front of you. I say the soldiers showed remarkable restraint.

Best Answer

Judge them when you have walked a mile in their shoes.

Best Answer

Lets wait and see if the clip is real or a made up propaganda flic.

Best Answer

if they actually did it. it was wrong because it is disgrace of entire human mankind.

Best Answer

It takes a unique mindset to line someone up in your sights and pull the trigger. Be careful about judging unless you've been there. You can't say "I support our troups" and in the next sentence say "The military is no place for a fighting man."<br />
I'm not condoning what they did, but I'm not quick to judge the defenders of my rights either.

Best Answer

A dead body is not a person. Except in Wisconsin.

Best Answer

Hmmm would you feel the same if one of the deceased were your son, your father, or your brother? Somehow I doubt that you would.

Best Answer

If it was my loved one before they died, it isn't them anymore. Grind them up and use them for dog food for all I care. It isn't them anymore. Feel free to pee on my corpse.

Best Answer