Israels biatch

Best Answer

As long as they allow Israel to keep them in a state of perpetual war , the latter sadly.

Best Answer

See even if the Americans did tell Israel to **** off, they would still be a Mini Israel, your government, politics, everything, is all controlled by American Zionists, just research it out

Best Answer

You don't need to tell me.

Best Answer

Leave the Americans alone they are good people

Best Answer

The U.S. was founded as an enemy to the world bank and royal feudalism. It has become a major champion of the world bank and one of the heads of fiscal feudalism. Freedom is rejected as a concept by all of humanity in order to preserve loyalty to debt and to maintain fiscal pecking orders. It's the best you can do while respecting the desire to be wealthy. If you want better, you will have to reject greed and I don't see that happening until it's too late.

Best Answer

in america you will find alllllll kinds of different people - hard to generalize - nice try

Best Answer

The only dumb and enslaved I know of are the ones sitting around playing some stupid simulated war games through some sort of social media and think they are more worldly because of it. I have many relatives (including my late father) who have fought wars so you can make some assinine statement like that because it is the land of the free and they deserve the respect of being called the bravest people on this planet. So go back to your remote control and blast away those three dimensional creatures you have on your tv screen and count yourself blessed you have the ability to do so because of people like my dad, uncles and cousins that fought so it allows you do so without hinderence from the government.

Best Answer

To sure who you are telling that to, but I certainly dont blow up virtual renderings. I much prefer to learn languages and talk to people from other countries. The media just dulls the mind. You dont get too much enlightenment from blowing up fake men. i hate shooters anyway... if I were to play a game, I would much prefer a game like Myst or the side scrollers from the early ninties.

Best Answer

Well, I'm sure when I go to the Vietnam Memorial Wall my thoughts and feelings may be the opposite of many of the one's expressed here, or perhaps your own but, but at minimum, you have the right and freedom to express them . . . and whether brave or foolish . . . many men and women died for that right.

Best Answer

USA, land of the people who still deserve an independent and unbiased scientific investigation into 9/11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw

Best Answer

The dumb and enslaved. We've been set up for years. Centuries.

Best Answer

There are many dumb and intellectually enslaved members of society in America, but it's unfair to make generalizations because there are many freedoms afforded in America which allows people to open their mind and be free thinkers or to shut down and swallow another agenda. Either way, it's your choice. <br />
So, technically it's a land for both. There are people who want to undermine our freedoms but as of right now, we still have it pretty good.

Best Answer

Certainly not the land of the free and DEFINITELY not the land of the brave! Or else we wouldn't just let ourselves continued to be bullied by this system.

Best Answer

Land of chumps who vote for people instead of policy and then wonder what just happened. Sorry if you are a voter that knows the policies.

Best Answer

Well we know you definitely aren't free.

Best Answer