chips24 chips24 18-21, M 22 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Education

Israels biatch

Best Answer

As long as they allow Israel to keep them in a state of perpetual war , the latter sadly.

Best Answer

See even if the Americans did tell Israel to **** off, they would still be a Mini Israel, your government, politics, everything, is all controlled by American Zionists, just research it out

Best Answer

You don't need to tell me.

Best Answer

Leave the Americans alone they are good people

Best Answer

xo

Best Answer

try living in another country and come back and tell us where you rather be

Best Answer

lol, your funny, many countries are out there that wouldn't fuсk me over as bad as the us (health care and schooling as an example). and I do live in another country lol. nice try.

Best Answer

ok then go there . I've been to several countries and there is no place like the USA . how many countries have you visited ? when was the last time you heard of a boatload of Americans trying to sneak into China ?

Best Answer

No place like the usa, nothing like paying seven grand for giving birth or another 10 grand for breaking your leg. as canadians living in the US, only my mother and step-father were semi-insured, yet not I. I hurt my back when I was fourteen and still have pain from it, cant even get out of bed some days. why didn't I get care when I lived there? same reason why my mom decided to have 2 miscarages in her bathroom. I did horrible in school, my parents kicked me out when I was 17 because of it, I had no money and the unimployment rate in Minnesota was 10%! I had 30 applications out and no-one would accept me. I don't have hundreds of thousands of dollars for going to a school, not knowing what I want to do. sorry, but your prescious USA is SНIT! Thats why I left the US to live in Canada. still has problems, but much better then the states. In norway, the government pays for your education. Norway will be a better country then the US will ever be.

Best Answer

you sound like you would have a problem no matter where you live

Best Answer

Hahaha. Well stated. :-)

Best Answer

given the size of the US national debt and the fact a substantial part is held by China, you may not need the boat to get to China should the US default on it's payments.

Best Answer

While I think you are being a bit harsh in some things you say, in general you do point out a coupel serious flaws in the american way. Health care and education south of our border are way too expensive. Not that our system is really better given the waiting lists for health care here but at least it is more affordable.

Best Answer

The U.S. was founded as an enemy to the world bank and royal feudalism. It has become a major champion of the world bank and one of the heads of fiscal feudalism. Freedom is rejected as a concept by all of humanity in order to preserve loyalty to debt and to maintain fiscal pecking orders. It's the best you can do while respecting the desire to be wealthy. If you want better, you will have to reject greed and I don't see that happening until it's too late.

Best Answer

in america you will find alllllll kinds of different people - hard to generalize - nice try

Best Answer

The only dumb and enslaved I know of are the ones sitting around playing some stupid simulated war games through some sort of social media and think they are more worldly because of it. I have many relatives (including my late father) who have fought wars so you can make some assinine statement like that because it is the land of the free and they deserve the respect of being called the bravest people on this planet. So go back to your remote control and blast away those three dimensional creatures you have on your tv screen and count yourself blessed you have the ability to do so because of people like my dad, uncles and cousins that fought so it allows you do so without hinderence from the government.

Best Answer

To sure who you are telling that to, but I certainly dont blow up virtual renderings. I much prefer to learn languages and talk to people from other countries. The media just dulls the mind. You dont get too much enlightenment from blowing up fake men. i hate shooters anyway... if I were to play a game, I would much prefer a game like Myst or the side scrollers from the early ninties.

Best Answer

Well, I'm sure when I go to the Vietnam Memorial Wall my thoughts and feelings may be the opposite of many of the one's expressed here, or perhaps your own but, but at minimum, you have the right and freedom to express them . . . and whether brave or foolish . . . many men and women died for that right.

Best Answer

USA, land of the people who still deserve an independent and unbiased scientific investigation into 9/11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw

Best Answer

Dumb an Enslaved

Best Answer

The dumb and enslaved. We've been set up for years. Centuries.

Best Answer

There are many dumb and intellectually enslaved members of society in America, but it's unfair to make generalizations because there are many freedoms afforded in America which allows people to open their mind and be free thinkers or to shut down and swallow another agenda. Either way, it's your choice. <br />
So, technically it's a land for both. There are people who want to undermine our freedoms but as of right now, we still have it pretty good.

Best Answer

Certainly not the land of the free and DEFINITELY not the land of the brave! Or else we wouldn't just let ourselves continued to be bullied by this system.

Best Answer

Land of chumps who vote for people instead of policy and then wonder what just happened. Sorry if you are a voter that knows the policies.

Best Answer

Well we know you definitely aren't free.

Best Answer