One in Four Americans on Gov't Food Assistance why do they need to look for more ways the nudge Americans toward making healthier eating habits. They sound a little greaty to me.
lostintime1 lostintime1 41-45, M 3 Answers Jun 3 in Politics

What does "greaty" mean?

Best Answer

Damn do I have to tell you everything, it means Greedy, god lord. kidding.

Best Answer

If we addressed the income gap and made sure that people were paid a living wage, they wouldn't be on government assistance.

Best Answer

Americans having better food habits equals less medical expenses

Best Answer

Yea a 1.9 Million Research Center will do that for them lol. Be back in a min, I am going to hotdog stand.

Best Answer

I never said it was a good call I'm just saying that could be the motive behind it

Best Answer

How about cutting the billions that go into weapons research?... How bout cutting the trillions that go into free healthcare for politicians, how bout cutting the millions in monthly bonuses, to the CEO's of pharmaceutical companies, Private hospitals, or how bout cutting off the billions in corporate welfare?... Would that equal less medical expenses?

Best Answer

Well perhaps their motives will slow down some, if they stopped drinking the taxpayers coffee. lol

Best Answer

As I said I was never supporting that action just explaining my thinking on why they might have chose to do so

Best Answer

and what gives them the right to even try. who died and made them god?

Best Answer