Really? Mr. President.. is this really all that you can do for us as Americans? Everyone... WAKE UP!!!!!!!. you are just sweetie pies..maybe I need some sleep....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 4 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Typical of the government. If it's not broken, they're going to try to fix it, anyhow.

Beware the person who says, "I'm from the government. I'm here to help."

Best Answer

seriously.. I want the Prez to suck my ****

Best Answer

I don't know. You americans spend so much on your crap health system, big profits to the health industry, and the poor die because they aren't insured. And you sit there like tweedledee and tweedledum arguing over who's right? What a #$% joke.

In my country, anyone can access healthcare at an affordable rate, and we ain't communists. We're more prosperous than you.

Best Answer

Where are you from? You got affordable healthcare?

Best Answer

Australia, but most of the free world has affordable healthcare, no matter how poor you are. New Zealand, France, Norway...

Best Answer

The law exempts people who are having financial difficulty or for religious purposes. If it helps America's very broken health system than im neither for nor against it, the law should be able to prove successful, if it doesnt its not going to hurt us because we are already in a world of crap with over trillion dollar debt.

Best Answer