Sounds like when my wife's Russian Orthodox aunt comes to stay.

Best Answer

pretty much haha

Best Answer

My longest hospital stay was 9 weeks, 2 of them in ICU. I was just grateful to survive.

Best Answer

ugh ! Horrible! I mean the icu wasn't so bad afterawhile but still no way you can sleep there and there is no food so thank goodness my bf was there to buy me food.

Best Answer

Oh no... So sad ... Really? Some people don't even have hospitals to go to... Can't you be happy that you at least have the opportunity to seek medical care. Humble yourself ...

Best Answer

well, fine. But still.. not sleeping for more than 48 hrs can make anyone crabby . And fyi i have been through worse things in my life so please don't lecture me. I have been through a civil war, flooding, earthquakes, slept on dirt floors and been around a lot of poverty and seen bombs and gun shots. It doesn't take away from the fact that this was hard because i couldn't sleep. And also... i got better room in a " third world" hospital....

Best Answer

and also i had been in the icu for 24 hrs before t hat so I was def crabby

Best Answer

how sad

Best Answer

God Loves you

Best Answer

Being in the hospital always felt like jail to me. As close as I ever want to come to being in jail, but yeah....it's no fun. Glad you're better and back at home.

Best Answer

yeah it's the worst and when you have a heart monitor on you can't even move much

Best Answer

Yeah, the IV is a pain also. I'm a smoker, and I would try to sneak out with the IV pole and smoke. Security busted me couple times, and then I requested the patch. Didn't need to be put out....LOL!!!!

Best Answer

No not getting a room in the hospital

Best Answer

haha true.

Best Answer