annie8thetigers annie8thetigers 18-21, F 3 Answers Jan 8 in First Love

I honestly don't know why it "hurts." Please specify who.... Family is different than someone you're in love with:)

Missing people sucks and there is no way to get around it, but your always need t be hopeful. There may always be a special place in your heart for someone, but always remember that there's always SOMEONE to talk to..... especially on this site<33333

Best Answer

Because emotional pain is the same as physical pain. Take some time to heal all the same

Best Answer

But how? :/ I mean what do I do

Best Answer

Apply cold water on the burns so to speak. Tensiom on bleeds and bandage that thing up once youve applied antibiotics. Of course you gotta check on it and let it breathe from time to time. Lol only you know what makes you feel better. Try it all if you must.

Best Answer

distract yourself by staying busy, volunteer and help out, that always helps me, it might help you. interact with people, stuff like that

Best Answer