I will give you some advice when I stop laughing my arse off

Best Answer

Please hurry :/

Best Answer

Really?!?1 You just felt compelled to let everyone know that.

Best Answer

I'm trapped in the bathroom, my roommate is outside, and I don't know what to do

Best Answer

it amazes me daily when ppl cant spot a troll.. this **** has a reason why she cant do every sane logic response on this thread...

Best Answer

hold your breath, stick your thumb up your dumba$$, block your ears and fart....

Best Answer

Okay, since you apparently won't go to the ER, I will tell you that I called someone I know who is a paramedic (best I could do) and she said you're not in a huge amount of trouble but it can irritate the tissue down there and cause an infection. It's not a sure thing but it might happen if you leave it in overnight.<br />
I must stress: I AM NOT AN EXPERT. THIS IS ADVICE FROM A PARAMEDIC, NOT A DOCTOR!<br />
Nonetheless, here's what she said. The skin down there can stretch and you can expand the opening. The muscles will have to be loosened. So, you know what the best thing to do for that is I hope. If not, I suggest starting with two fingers, then three, then four. Expand the area slowly and use warm water to relax the muscles. You might be able to loosen it up enough to get it out.<br />
AGAIN, I AM NOT A DOCTOR AND NEITHER IS MY FRIEND. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK. I AM NOT ADVISING YOU TO DO THIS.

Best Answer

Luckily my roommate is a doctor, and he got it out for me. It was still mortifying. I had slept with it in by accident, that's why it got lost.

Best Answer

Your vagina isn't wet enough eventhough there's blood.

Best Answer

have an ****** (gosh they edit everything! stimulate yourself on the outside so you O face), perhaps the movement of those muscles will stimulate it to come down so you can reach it. It's supposed to push out other things....have you attempted some kegels? I'm sure you have pushed...but hey..just a thought.

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

Hmmm, are you sure it's even still inside?? Sorry but it could have fallen out at some point. If you can't feel it then it's probably not inside.

Best Answer

No, it's definitely in there.

Best Answer

Ok, just making sure. I think your best bet is to squat and use the muscles as you would when doing kegels and push it out or at least down enough for you to grab it and pull it out.

Best Answer

Go to the ER. They help

Best Answer

Except my father works at the local hospital... that's WAY too embarrassing.

Best Answer

Yes, exactly

Best Answer

then call him and ask him what to do. And don't buy cheap tampons anymore

Best Answer

Ok, i share. I did it once for my then gf. Turned out, something was left behind, major trouble. I pick embarrassing over inflammation, and the risk of getting infertile, but is your body, and your choice

Best Answer

Is there another local Hospital?

Best Answer

I'm not sure this will work but try using a shop vac. It's both dry and wet vacuum. I think it's better if you go to the ER.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, that is a little embarrasing, I'm sure. Relax, drink some tea, take a hot bath

Best Answer