Little boys shouldn't be asking these kinds of questions. <br />
How big is the age difference. If it's less than five years, it's not statutory rape. <br />
I was 17 and my husband was 22 the first time we had sex :D

Best Answer

ive been married three times and the greatest age difference i think was 10 years... and i dont know how many years older those guys were ugh i dont even want to think about that

Best Answer

17 and married three times? Are these legal marriages we're talking about? Interesting.

Best Answer

16 as a matter of fact my parents died when i was 7 and my remaining family became my gaurdian they didnt mind me loving an older woman ...love has no boundries

Best Answer

This is true but did you have to get guardian consent three times to get legally married, and surely none of these marriages lasted much more than a year considering your age. Do you consider all of these relationships to be love? Did you at the time? Do you still?

Best Answer

only two were older wemon and yes i did get consent, no they didnt last very long, yes i did and still do love all three of them and always will

Best Answer

So why did the relationships end?

Best Answer

I apologize if I am getting personal. I am just curious. :)

Best Answer

one was put in a position that it would degrade her so we agreed to separate, the second marriage i dont remember and the third was killed

Best Answer

and i dont mind at all answering any questions i for some weird reason like answering them

Best Answer

That's the thing about love. It can and does take many forms, but if you are searching for long term security, you will have to be a lot more choosy about what you are looking for. What will work for both you and the other person long term. If this is something that you seek at some point in your life, I hope that you find it. Maybe you already have. I was very lucky to find my soul mate at such a young age, but that was only after several failed relationships.

Best Answer

Maybe You don't mind answering because you're an exibitionist like me. haha My parents didn't die. They're still alive but neiter of them ever really gave a crap about me to begin with. So I'm attention needy. :P

Best Answer

that and also ive been trained to serve wemon and respect them as well, men who hurt wemon disgust me and deserve teh cruelest of punishment, and after my own encounters with rapists... ill kill a rapist on sight...

Best Answer

The adult makes a bolt for it.

Best Answer

hard to when your strapped to the bed

Best Answer

When rape becomes inevitable,you might as well enjoy it then!

Best Answer

hehehe im an evil little boy arent i? i cant help it i was trained this way

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA.

Best Answer

Any way you twist it, it's still illegal.

Best Answer

Yes! The adult should know better

Best Answer

A teen is still a child, it's still wrong, but you already knew that.

Best Answer

i dont think after all ive been through that i qualify under that anymore

Best Answer

If the teen is 18 or older, an adult. Under 18, no. Life experiences aside.

Best Answer

you dont know my past ^^ either way whats done is done

Best Answer

Sorry, not sure if I understand what you're alluding to, just trying to answer the original question.

Best Answer

i was curious about it, i get that way sometimes

Best Answer

I see. (I think.)

Best Answer

Yes & if he's into S & M he should really enjoy jail<br />
Or she

Best Answer

i cant help it i was trained well....

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

the adult should "know" better...still in a lot of trouble

Best Answer

only if the whip is under 18 years old!

Best Answer

thats why you get parent consent and have fun ^^

Best Answer

the adult would still get in trouble

Best Answer

the adult is up quite the creek

Best Answer

yes. yes it does

Best Answer