I would.persue counsel.

Best Answer

No. Too many surgeries means he was running a mill-selling products you may not have needed. Healthwise you are likely ok, but please get checked out. Guaranteed an attorney smells blood in the water and is circling for a class action or at the very least to hold himself out as the go to shark for the job. I actually advise you go to such attorney even though it may feel slimy- they do get the job done

Best Answer

Check for his initials stitched into you.

Best Answer

lol wow thats scary. you should ask for your money back

Best Answer

Nothing to worry about after it is done, the money is spent. A lot of surgeries are done to finance vacations, cars, and such. It goes on more than most people realize.

Best Answer

What's done is done...you can't undo the surgery.<br />
But you can contact the state medical board and get copies of all your medical records, including the test results, etc. that led up to your surgery. Then, if the doc has been involved in a class action suit, you could even contact the prosecutors involved. <br />
Been there with a doc...but I was unable to prove that the surgery was unnecessary. It also depends on how many other people come forward, and whether the doc is able to cover his tracks and have nurses lie for him, etc. <br />
Good luck.

Best Answer