Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 32 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Hobbies

In the face of imminent life-endangering threat against another individual, especially if it were a child.

Best Answer

If it was between them and my family, they'd definitely lose.

Best Answer

self defense or defending others like children, etc... a part of me really believe in "an eye for an eye" mentality...

Best Answer

To save others from being killed or raped by a psychopath.

Best Answer

Food

Best Answer

no circumstances... karma

Best Answer

In defense of my life, or the life of another.

Best Answer

If I feel that my life, my loved ones lives, or even just walking down the street and another person's life is being endangered. If the only way to stop said threat is to shut the threat off then so be it. Only other option is to destroy the vehicle in which the threatening human brain resides. Dead or 4 broken limbs is okay with me if I am comfortable turning my back on what started to be a threat to my well being.

Best Answer

self or others' defense (including defense of person e.g., what a policeman does, or country, e.g., what a soldier does) and I believe in capital punishment for offenders that should be put down.

Best Answer

if they pi$$ed me off.

Best Answer

Self defense of course but I wouldn't try to kill them. The only other would be if the person was determined to kill me or my family. Then yes I would kill them. I would want to kill someone that raped or murdered my child but I hope to god I wouldn't ever do this.

Best Answer

I'd kill anyone who threatened my children, for my own self defense and in war because killing the enemy was our objective

Best Answer

If they don't like apples.

Best Answer

If they were endangering my children. If it was them or my kid, I'm afraid they'd be toast.

Best Answer

He's Louis Suarz/John Terry/Carlos Tevez.... for the last one join the long Q

Best Answer

Did I get BA yet? lol

Best Answer

Only one and its the arena episode of star trek.......if any1 ever made me watch it id kill them

Best Answer

I could justify killing someone in self defence, I'm not sure that I could actually kill someone else however!

Best Answer

don't be so lazy....

Best Answer

I've been in a life threatening situation more than once, I'd like to think I could kill if I had to but I don't think you can really know whether you can kill until you have to! Nowt to do with lazyiness!

Best Answer

If a school shooter pulled out a grenade after I had taken his gun.

Best Answer

may be in times of mercy killing.

Best Answer

If they tried to hurt my mini-dachsie!

Best Answer