(I have stopped the tears. Give me some support, please. Counting on you. Thank you.)
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 11 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

There always will be sad times through life,

but these times will leave and instead of the strife,

the happy times will be sweeter because of the pain,

you'll learn to see the beauty even when it rains.

Best Answer

Your words sing and rhyme! Thank you so much! It is always beautiful when it rains even in the gloom...

Best Answer

Your sorrow will turn into Happiness!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Your happiness will soon be realized and eternal. Do not shed a tear for love will bring the light of glee and banish the dark of foul moods.

Best Answer

Love brings it. And the hatred pushes it down. And it rises again, yet again....For a robot, you are poetic. Thank you.

Best Answer

big bear hug to you

Best Answer

Thank you. One big one in return....

Best Answer

Awww and on such a beautiful day, too. How can you have tears (except tears of joy) when there is sun shining, birds singing and blue skies?

Make the most of every minute and enjoy the beauty of nature all around us.

Sorry to hear you've been sad- its a cruel world sometimes. What made you unhappy?

Best Answer

The words in the war zone. The hate, the ignorance, the purposeful acts to hurt....The tears dry, but the words remain in my heart and in my brain.

Best Answer