Love.

Best Answer

Bingo

Best Answer

And they keep thinking it 'll change... But it seldom does.

Best Answer

I have no idea.

Best Answer

because they value their erroneous beliefs about romantic relationships/marriage more than they value their own souls.

Best Answer

I guess some people stay out of commitment, or fear of being alone.. Who knows.. everyone is different.. All I know is there is more to life than being unhappy and living a lie..

Best Answer

Something not hit on yet. FEAR! Is this truly because of them or is it because of me? If I leave, I will be forced to find out if it was truly them or me and we may not like the answer when it all comes out. That is why so many people in these relationships work so hard to improve themselves before finally leaving.

Best Answer

Seriously, people have different ideas of what constitutes a marriage. On one hand, some marry with the express arrangement to include others in their marital sexual relationship, and then other couples stay married and don't even sleep with each other. It's all a mystery to me.

Best Answer

Politly speaking , I'm tired and it was high time to put the horse out to pasture anyway .

Best Answer

money cash moola doh and to waiste some life

Best Answer

Because they're still emotionally attached and/or I'm sure divorce can be a ***** especially when trying to raise a family.

Best Answer