No one I have ever dated had all of these qualities... bummer. But ideal type would be funny in an immature kind of way, not too loud, cuddly, loyal, outgoing, confident but not to an extent that their in love with themselves, smart, honest, generally someone who takes time to see me and wants to get to know my friends. Ideal = non-existent.

Best Answer

female

Best Answer

Intelligent, kind, hard working, good sense of humor, strong, handy, and manly.

Best Answer

me 2 , but where can i find that kind of person?

Best Answer

smart , sweet, honest, fun, kind, even tempered, you know, the kind that you can't have.

Best Answer

Real forever understanding concession kind of LOVE LOVE LOVE pouring in non-stop.. in good and bad times.. and never quit out of selfish reasons

Best Answer

me 2

Best Answer

thanks.. but such thing seldom exist in my world. good luck to your world

Best Answer

There are no PERFECT person for each PERSON.. you can't go chasing after that.. and dump the one you are currently with for the sake of selfishness.... but do people really understand and can work on "concession" these days?
true love shouldn't hurt....

Best Answer

maybe one day we can find that kind of person dont worry if u r really that kind of person, the same one will come to u

Best Answer

Water type, I always loved squirtle.

Best Answer

Genuine, warm, confident, sometimes silly, loving.

Best Answer

one that doesnt run as soon as they see me

Best Answer