babyjoon babyjoon 31-35, F 6 Answers May 29, 2012

You need a specialist bit of kit- the tool the dentist uses for extraction is able to hold the tooth without shattering it- pair of pliers or grips will just crush the tooth. As you start you do not pull on the tooth- you twist it in a circular movement- this breaks down the bonds holding the tooth and it is much easier to pull out.

Best Answer

Do you mean circular movement like a dial goes around a circle or an actual twist? Are you familiar with anyone doing this will a molar(for me, fragment) in particular?
Thank you so much for your time. I really need the support. i have other fears that are extreme except things to do with teeth.Sadly, this is due to a terrible malpractice on the tooth in question when i was a kid. Even someone mentioning a dentist trip and mild detail makes me pys. ill.

Best Answer

It's something that you often get taught on expedition medicine courses- have a look on utube.

Best Answer

O'fa'chris'sakes- why are you here?- get to the dentist- are you English?

Best Answer

No. I am American. I am too afraid to go to the dentist. Unless you understand the fear...I mean, I will cry and wiggle and tremble, throw up. I guess my main questions are, should I be able to do i(molar but only remaining side from tooth hollowed and filled about 25 years ago. and

Best Answer

Doing anything your self with this- it sounds like maybe a root canal past its prime can lead to serious infection. Any infection in the mouth is serious bc it's close to the brain. let someone look at it in a sterile environment

Best Answer

Babz if it were an Englishmen he would just rip the offending tooth out with some old pliers and then have a cuppa :)

Best Answer

My bad- Nice do

Best Answer

lol cheers B.. I got fed up with haircuts a long time ago (lol tho think there is still a pic of young womble with crazy hair in my photos on here).. :) its much easer shaving it off n feels all nice n smooth.

Best Answer

lol ignore that, i deleted it :)

Best Answer

ha!

Best Answer

get a toffee attach it to the tooth and pull it out. and then go to the dentist

Best Answer

are you saying you already pulled it out?<br />
well you're not going to be able to put it back in if that's what you're asking.

Best Answer

Go to a dentist. <br />
Or you could tie tooth floss round it, tie the other end to the door handle and slam it. <br />
(no dont)

Best Answer