babyjoon babyjoon 31-35, F 6 Answers May 29, 2012

You need a specialist bit of kit- the tool the dentist uses for extraction is able to hold the tooth without shattering it- pair of pliers or grips will just crush the tooth. As you start you do not pull on the tooth- you twist it in a circular movement- this breaks down the bonds holding the tooth and it is much easier to pull out.

Best Answer

Do you mean circular movement like a dial goes around a circle or an actual twist? Are you familiar with anyone doing this will a molar(for me, fragment) in particular?
Thank you so much for your time. I really need the support. i have other fears that are extreme except things to do with teeth.Sadly, this is due to a terrible malpractice on the tooth in question when i was a kid. Even someone mentioning a dentist trip and mild detail makes me pys. ill.

Best Answer

It's something that you often get taught on expedition medicine courses- have a look on utube.

Best Answer

O'fa'chris'sakes- why are you here?- get to the dentist- are you English?

Best Answer

No. I am American. I am too afraid to go to the dentist. Unless you understand the fear...I mean, I will cry and wiggle and tremble, throw up. I guess my main questions are, should I be able to do i(molar but only remaining side from tooth hollowed and filled about 25 years ago. and

Best Answer

Doing anything your self with this- it sounds like maybe a root canal past its prime can lead to serious infection. Any infection in the mouth is serious bc it's close to the brain. let someone look at it in a sterile environment

Best Answer

Babz if it were an Englishmen he would just rip the offending tooth out with some old pliers and then have a cuppa :)

Best Answer

My bad- Nice do

Best Answer

lol cheers B.. I got fed up with haircuts a long time ago (lol tho think there is still a pic of young womble with crazy hair in my photos on here).. :) its much easer shaving it off n feels all nice n smooth.

Best Answer

lol ignore that, i deleted it :)

Best Answer

ha!

Best Answer

get a toffee attach it to the tooth and pull it out. and then go to the dentist

Best Answer

are you saying you already pulled it out?

well you're not going to be able to put it back in if that's what you're asking.

Best Answer

Go to a dentist.

Or you could tie tooth floss round it, tie the other end to the door handle and slam it.

(no dont)

Best Answer