OntreMuzik OntreMuzik 16-17, M 2 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Parenting & Family

War- Meshuggah

Best Answer

typed it on youtube, saw the thumbnail and didnt even bother... you sicken me ! :Z

Best Answer

Are you serious about life, metal is just... NOO!!! Like you do not wanna get into an arguement about which genre is better buddy

Best Answer

I have, but I'm not in the mood to hink of those songs, I'll just say: "Linkin Park - BURN IT DOWN" >=[

Best Answer

I don't know, I'm in a very sort of "Hey Girl, Wassup" kind of moment !! Please give me some similar songs

Best Answer

ok, let me see, but you owe me 1. butterfly-Crazy town;
stereo hearts- gym class heroes; poker face- lady gaga; how you like me now- from Ted; Freaky like me- Madcon; Low- Flo Rida; whistle- Flo Rida- right around; Pitbull w/ Ne-Yo have a song.

Best Answer

OMG!! i dont owe u anything, talk about the most obvious songs in the world !!

Best Answer

btw some of those are just... NOOOO!!

Best Answer

Fu_ck YOU, you just wasted my time, you piece of sh(it

Best Answer

What exactly did you want in return anyways ? Couldnt be a lot seeing as you didn't do a fine job either !! I mean seriously think about it, POKER FACE??? REALLLY!!

Best Answer

if I were beside you right now, you'd be smiling on the other side of your face, you fuc_king peasant

Best Answer