You should find a different guy to spend Valentine's day with.

Best Answer

I probably should... Or just have a nice ice cream eating day with myself!

Best Answer

Men are often jealous creatures. If you had a date with another guy, your on and off friend might try a little harder to win your heart. Going out alone would only fuel is ambiguity.

Best Answer

Oh I see... Then I definitely might give that a try

Best Answer

How about a book on "Overcoming your Fear of Commitment." O_O I'm kidding... If he's acting like he isn't interested right now, I wouldn't get him anything. OR do you think he's going to get you something, and that's why you want to get him something? If he doesn't make plans to take you to dinner on V-Day, I wouldn't get him anything. Of course I'm one of those that don't like Valentine's Day. I think when you love someone, you do things throughout the year to show them. Good luck, let us know what you end up doing, or not doing. :)

Best Answer

Thank you! Hahaha the book idea made me laugh. But yes I might just wait for him to make a move, I don't wanna just get denied!

Best Answer

Valentines day is sad for me -it's the day my Mother died.

Best Answer

oh wow i'm really sorry :(

Best Answer