My sweetie is a vegetarian. She makes a great apple spinach lasagna. She uses thinly sliced apples as the noodles and spinach as the meat. It is simple and very good.

Best Answer

Okay, how about fruits and vegis? Nature's health food. Take some EVOO, put in a hot pan, add garlic and any mixed vegi of your choice. I add shrimp too, cause I'm not a vegi. I can make vegetarian (no meat) but not vegan (no animal products). I like milk, butter, eggs, cheese. However, I made vegan chili last week, and it was incredibly good: can of black beans, can of corn, can of diced tomatoes with habanero, jarred jalapenos, green onion, spices. I added sour cream on top, and later added grilled chicken to the leftovers. But, anyway, it was delicious and very vegi. :)

Best Answer

Black Jewel popcorn covered in Nutritional Yeast Mmm....... Tasty. :) Also!! Frozen grapes, And also frozen mangoes. Yummm.......... I think everyone should try.

Best Answer

Well, I don't have the recipe on me. But I work in an all organic cup cake shop, and we have gluten, vegan and sugar free cupcakes. Icing too. I'm sure you could find a similar recipe via google. Delicious!

Best Answer