as a meat loving cook, my only issue with this is that most of the truly fantastic meats I have eaten were just that because of the diet of the animal, and to give this vat grown meat the same taste, well, artificial flavorings, which I detest. Also, I think I will wait several years to see the long term effects of this before considering swapping from once walkin and talkin(so to speak) animals. <br />
However, I do see the moral grey area this creates for vegans/vegetarians.

Best Answer

I'm vegetarian. I've heard of this before, and would never eat something like that. Completely unnatrual, discusting.

Best Answer

It annoys me when people advertise a product as "all natural" with the assumption natural is good and man-made is bad.
There are a great many chemicals that are "all natural" that can kill you in tiny amounts. For example botulinum toxin can kill you with a dose as small as 40ng!
On the other side a great many man-made chemicals are highly beneficial. Diethyl-meta-toluamide (DEET) is a highly effective insect repellent which prevents the spread of disease.

Best Answer

While I'm sure that some man-made products are beneficial to our bodies, I try to stick to these two rules: I have to be able to pronounce all the ingredients, and it has to be something that my grandma would recognize as food.

Best Answer

i'm not a vegetarian or vegan, and i wouldn't eat something like that. i prefer to eat natural foods.

Best Answer

lol meat farm from digimon

Best Answer

no, i'm a vegetarian..

Best Answer