Myshelle13 Myshelle13 13-15, F 12 Answers Feb 28 in Health

yes - it is far healthier than being a carnivore all modern research tells us this before some meat eater comes out with the excuse that we have teeth and are meant to eat meat. plus when you think about it literally eating meat is discusting. your eating the flesh, muscle fat and organs of a once living animal. yes meat does taste nice but for most its just a habbit they were raised that way so cannot comprehend anything is wrong with eating flesh. i eat meat myself but at least i dont lie to myself about what im doing when i have steak or chicken. yes i feel guilty or a bit bad too.

Best Answer

:D thanks!

Best Answer

your welcome and i should mention i dont eat meat often and am gradually becomming full vegi. if anyone tells you that you cant get a full balanced diet without meat, be sure to tell them to learn about nutrition because science has proven that we can get everything we need without meat and also without a load of suppliments etc. a vegitarian diet is rich and full these days but some may still be thinking it consists of salads and veg only as they never cared to look into it.

Best Answer

So true! Thank you

Best Answer

No I'd miss my meatballs

Best Answer

Not yet, but working my way there. Pork is out already, but I still have the appetite of a caveman. Meat, berries, nuts, fruits. Eating a pizza is like drinking a quart of whiskey. Grains seem almost foreign, but meat seems right in there.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Just asking... I am vegetarian

Best Answer

Oh, I wasn't clear. I mean, why be a vegetarian?

Best Answer

I just don't like meat and it just seems very cruel to take another beings life for no good reason

Best Answer

Plants are living beings, though.

Best Answer

Yes. Compassion and respect.

Best Answer

yes. i have been a vegetarian for over a decade and don't miss meat.. however, i believe that every person can choose for themselves, just because it works for me doesn't mean it is for everybody....

Best Answer

I would try it out, but I'm to attached to my meat. :) So for me it's no.

Best Answer

I have no problems with someone if they want to be a vegetarian. It is a personal choice, unless of course, for some reason they are allergic to meat products. For me, I like meat as well as vegetables.

Best Answer

No. Its not normal for human beings.

Best Answer

Looking at human digestion sistem it serms ok

Best Answer

Humans have evolved to be omnivorous. Animal protein is part of a healthy human diet.

Best Answer

Man is a savage.

Best Answer

No. Missing out on essential nutrients (you could theoretically get pills to supplement though).

Best Answer

I ve been a veggie for few years and blood test shows that my body is perfectly fine, in fact when i used to eat meat i had anemia, i changed my diet and started to feel better. Logically thinking youre right but body works in unknown ways i guess

Best Answer

Perhaps it was something with your body then. Normally you miss out on essentials by not eating meat. It has even been suggested that it hinders brain function. This article is pretty interesting - http://nourishedkitchen.com/10-reasons-red-meat/

Best Answer

Yes that makes sense, the meat has proteins that cannot be synthesised in body and iron, but how to explain paradox that the amount of hemoglobin was larger during the time when my meat consumption was low.

Best Answer