JW...
amstevens23 amstevens23 26-30, F 5 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Hobbies

Feed them a proper diet. If the animal is like a cat or a dog and normally eat meat, feed them meat otherwise they can have serious health issues. If the animal doesn't eat meat normally, don't give it meat. <br />
Oh, and whatever you do, don't listen to PETA claiming it's good for your pets' health. They also support firebombing clinics, getting rid of household pets, and they put down most of the animals that they "save" because it's the humane thing to do in some cases. In general, they're nuts.

Best Answer

ugh i rewrote what i was really gonna write to you but i went all out on...the meat industry and i dont wanna get a rise out of anyone lol ugh peta. yes i understand what your saying though :p

Best Answer

Can't we all just get along?

Best Answer

lol im just curious, most raise their children to be as they are i was just wondering if they're pets are the same.. idk i was thinking about it when i seen a particular commerical

Best Answer

I would like to know myself.. and like you.. just curious.. check out my cat in my pics.. she is making a stand..lol

Best Answer

I read this and it made me puke in my mouth, now I understand.

Best Answer

lol uhhhh--

Best Answer