frost123456 frost123456 26-30, F 2 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Depression

The best thing you can do is to constantly tell her how much you love her.

Hug her every chance you get.

You don't need to be a playmate for her to know she is loved.

Best Answer

I had terrible post pardum depression after my daughter was born tht lasted a yr I was really sick I even spent a few weeks in the hospital.... I never played with her or really talked with her everything was sooo terrible... now tht I am better I love playing with her... A few things I do with her even when I feel crappy are... I tell her I love her all the time and give her tons of hugs n kissies, snuggle with her on the couch while I'm on the laptop and she watches one of her favorite shows before bed I play the songs my girl and goodnight sweetheart and sing them to her... tht is her favorite... she is 2 now n honestly I think she will remember the small things like that before she remembers mommy playing leggos lol I totally understand where you are coming from... It gets better ... stay strong God Bless

Best Answer