Bambie98 Bambie98 18-21, F 15 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Community

Embrace the sadness and give it the attention deserving of the cause. Some say cheer up! I say do not force yourself to ignore what troubles you love. Spend some time with yourself. Acknowledge and identify what is your trouble. Reach out to others who can then help you, otherwise they can not see or instinctively know your dilemma. Treat yourself to some attention. Do something nice to you. Embellish you wardrobe or take a class or kiss a boy. Be kind to thyself and grow from this event.

Best Answer

People here can let you know that someone hears you, and that you are not alone in the world. Many people can relate to your sadness. Feel better.

Best Answer

Funny I ran across this today. I have been feeling so sad for the last couple of days it is all I can do to get out of bed in the morning. Hugs would be nice right about now.

Best Answer

awww, id like to help., but i dont know how :(

Best Answer

jus try ur best idk

Best Answer

Just keep your head up and smile. Look at yourself in the mirror and make a funny face. Do a cart wheel. What ever is silly just do it and you'll start to feel better. :)

Best Answer

lol thanks :)

Best Answer

yes we can how about a funny story?

Best Answer

idk like tat :)

Best Answer
Best Answer

it is up to you to make your self feel better in the long run because the support and good feelings you will get out of this will only last long enough for he pain to hurt worst the best idea is to help your self first and become unsadd chill with friends hang out in real life the computer life is not a good one to be sad on

Best Answer

what do you need

Best Answer

to not b sad

Best Answer

ok...so what can I do, to help you...get happy.....and why are you sad?

Best Answer

that i can and i can do it rather well. first off whats bringing you down?

Best Answer

my life

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......x1000 tyms <br />
guess, now you're more annoyed than depressed?? :D :D

Best Answer

lol no im not lol thanks for makng me smile :)

Best Answer