LocaMucho LocaMucho 26-30, F 19 Answers May 27, 2013 in Health

Bank robbery

Best Answer

help me make billions , i will give you share , 10%

Best Answer

Sell your car? Hock some jewelry? The only other thing I can think of is taking out a loan or getting cash through a credit card.

Best Answer

In a small asian island there is a new development district called geylang that is open to all foreign investors . Just type in geylang tourism board . Guarented money opportunity ! Come here for one day and you will in EXCESS of 3000 dollars and you will get an experience from your work no one will get .

Best Answer

Mug Donald Trump.

Best Answer

Write the script to the new hit series on Netflix. Something about a minority couple with a pet monkey perhaps...

Best Answer

Work, loan, ask employer for advance salary, find another option re the $3000 (the purpose) pawn your valuables, ask ten friends for $300 many more ideas if you want to know contact me.

Best Answer

I made a bet with my brother about how many replies it'd take to get to prostitution. You don't disappoint me as usual, EP.

Best Answer

Rob a bank

Ask your rich uncle

Prostitution

Win the lottery

Slip and fall at the grocery store (law suit)

Go into ****

Ask the government (they provide everything else that is unconstitutional)

Best Answer

Easy, come to England, tell the government you are from romania or iraq, say you are poor and have no cash to buy food or get accomodation. The government will give you in excess of that amount the next day , they will expect you to use it to buy food and pay for your accomodation, but most people just leave the next day

Best Answer

Sex sells.

Best Answer

Ask online there is a form for this don't remember the name if the reason is good for them you will get your money:-)

Best Answer

Time to climb on ye olde ******** pole

Best Answer

That depends how much money you're starting with. Making 3000$ without any prior investment isn't easy.

Best Answer