The year is 3030 and humans can successfully enter a virtual reality and leave this world behind for the rest of there natural life. Your brain will interpret this virtual world to be just as real as this one. You will touch, smell, hear, just like you do now. The question is, would you choose this real world, over a virtual one you have complete control over, or would you become a virtual God of your own making?
KoiNoYokan KoiNoYokan 22-25, M 7 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Hobbies

There's an experiment currently underway to test the theory 'are we living in a simulation?'<br />
We could already be in virtual reality, those who believe in subjective reality think like this

Best Answer

Hah yeah, I've read about the experiments. We're far too primitive to detect such a thing in my opinion unfortunately. Oh well, it's fun to search regardless.

Best Answer

I think I'd become a virtual nightmare if I was given all the powers of a god in the virtual world. I've seen the terminator and matrix, I'd make them look like a technicolor dream scape of happiness and resident evil look like a Barney special with my reign! Yeah they'd probably blow up the virtual world because of me, sorry but I'm the reason they wouldn't have it.

Best Answer

Hah well you'd have your own world. I'm sure there would be a collective community as well but your influence there would be lessened greatly I'm sure. In your own space though, do as you please.

Best Answer

I've done things many have said impossible, I don't think boundries and limits will do much good as I'd earned the title 'broken by the rules' in every game I've played. And to my mind, virtual world is a game, sure the people are real, but then its an MMO.

Best Answer

Isn't life already a game anyway? hah. And it sounds like you're already embracing the idea in only 2013. Just imagine 1000 years from now.

Best Answer

Yeah need to back up my brain now and start early, have it in my will that it be protected till this virtual world be designed and my brain snuck in as it's core processor.

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

It's that or master time travel and I don't happen to have a flux capacitor or a Tardis on hand.

Best Answer

the one i can control

Best Answer

if the Virtual Money was just as acceptable , well look at that ! , i'm in

Best Answer

hah what is money when you're God?

Best Answer

well there already is God and i wonder what he might think about all these so called new ones popping up here and there

Best Answer

Hah we shall see.

Best Answer