Adeliax Adeliax 26-30, F 12 Answers Nov 29, 2013 in Health

mmmmmmm?

Best Answer

Don't think about it, keep doing things to distract yourself If you have a boyfriend, use him to excess!

Best Answer

Good numbing drugs. Last time I got a tooth pulled I didn't feel it after the drugs. My stuffed toy might have helped too.

Best Answer

It won't matter if you're terrified, once they knock you out with the gas you;ll be sound asleep and won't feel anything. :)

Best Answer

It won't hurt after the injection. If the dentist is skilful, the injection won't hurt too much either.

Best Answer

Have you hugged your bong lately ? Worked for me. :)

Best Answer

Regularly. It's not even touching the edge

Best Answer

Really ? Come on by sometime and I guarantee to you, once you leave you could walk on a land mine and not miss a stride.

Best Answer

Thanks! See you in a week

Best Answer

Okay I will hit up the dispensary, just about out myself. Thank God for legalized mayhem.

Best Answer

It's alright for some

Best Answer

It never gets any easier, so I use to tell myself the end of world is coming up to the last minute and I won't have to see the dentist.....it worked for me

Best Answer

This is an awesome idea. Thank you

Best Answer

Realize there is nothing to be terrified of.

Best Answer

Chair yoga for you, kiddo.

Best Answer

Chair yoga?

Best Answer

Nice, easy breathing, relaxation. You can do it in the dentist's chair. Start practicing!

Best Answer

Ok ok jeez I'm on it!

Best Answer

Just relax, and think about all that could go wrong.

Best Answer

...thanks

Best Answer
Best Answer

Not even going there

Best Answer

Yet curiosity kills me

Best Answer