Tummytocker Tummytocker 51-55, F 12 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Community

That's not even a vitamin, "vitamin B17" is just a name. Can't say it's been proven to work, it's been reported highly toxic, also if it did we would use it for ourselves in Europe.

Best Answer

Work for Big Pharma.....?

Best Answer

How can eating millet and flax seed be toxic? Its unquestioning idiots like you that allow manmade diseases to go on.

Best Answer

Work at quackery?

Best Answer

Do you? I knew it was one or the other.

Best Answer

No, cybersecurity/programmer. - I said taking the "vitamin B17" chemical was toxic, that's called amygdalin. I guess just eating those things would be pretty useless.

Best Answer

How negative.

Best Answer

Well if that is true then i guess they want us to get cancer. It would be a form of euthanasia or population control.

Best Answer

Read about Doctor Tait and the clinic he set up in Australia. B17 is found in flax seeds and millet (both of which were used to make bread before wheat was foisted upon us).

Best Answer

Millet ? what plant does millet come from?

Best Answer

Bread was made " White " to cut down on the lav breaks around the time of the industrial revolution. Saw a documentary on bread making, not so long ago ( maybe a year)

Best Answer

Its the stuff they give budgies. You can buy it at health food shops. Its very cheap and full of goodness.

Best Answer

White bread has no nutrition in it whatsoever. Wholemeal bread does have vitamins and minerals but most people are allergic to gluten in varying degrees.

Best Answer

Because they would lose millions from selling cancer treatment...why would anyone release a cure for aids when you can make so much cheddar.

Best Answer

They create the diseases in the first place by interfering with our diets and introducing man-made viruses.

Best Answer

well yeah, If you infect everyone with a disease and you had the treatment(not cure) for it, you'll be the richest person ever..

Best Answer

Probably because more testing is needed to fully understand the implications of taking the vitamin. It may be dangerous to take too much, for example, and people might be encouraged to do that thinking it's only effect is to guard more strongly against cancer.

Best Answer

preventing isn't quite the same as stopping it completely, besides theres tons of different vitamins with benefits against cancer, even spefic cancers (like heart or liver cancers.)<br />
Besides. Only people super kin on vitamins would even care. plus you have the internet. its a rather poor conspiricy if you found out about B17 all by yourself.<br />
In the UK their more focused on getting cancers caused by drink and obesity and TV adds and health advice are geared as such.

Best Answer

*targeting

Best Answer

Why does 'conspiracy' have to rear its ugly head. I believe people like you are planted on sites like this. I'm sure everyone who has cancer would care. What a stupid remark.

Best Answer

wha? it was the other guy who was asking why the goverment was holding back knowlege that B17 helps prevent cancers not me.
First time someone's called me a 'plant' before. does this make me a spy? weres my car with gadgets and stuff?

Best Answer

You wrote, "Only people super kin on vitamins would even care." (I am assuming you meant 'keen' rather than 'kin'). I rest my case.

Best Answer

no case to begin with, sometimes my hand doesn't type what my brain says if i type fast. its a co-ordination problem I have.Meh. :P

Best Answer

In other words, no-one can take anything you type seriously as your hand doesn't type what your brain says. ... Oh dear.

Best Answer

hmmm.... sounds about right.

Best Answer

Ye Gods!

Best Answer

I'll bet brewers yeast as it. I eat bread and drink beer till it comes out of my ears

Best Answer

Its found in millet and flax seeds, which bread used to be made of before wheat was introduced into our diets. Most people are intolerant of wheat to varying degrees. You wouldn't even know unless you stopped eating it and realised how much better you felt for it. All things 'introduced' aren't good for us and cause diseases, e.g. sugar, caffeine, wheat. Plus drinking milk intended for other babies isn't good for us either and causes illness. Milk has a protein in it that our bodies weren't built for and cannot digest.

Best Answer

I posted a question about a year ago asking who would drink human breast milk. They did start selling it in the UK, costly I believe. Not heard anything for ages.
By the way, most were disgusted

Best Answer

And yet we'll happily drink intended for a different mammal? Its bizarre when you really think about it. We were told as a child it is good for you and it just sticks for most people (but not those who have questioning minds).

Best Answer